Frances Suter Photography is a long established boutique Brisbane studio renowned for wedding and portrait photography and specialising in newborn, children, teenager, pet and family portraits.
Frances Suter is an award winning master photographer of the Australian Institute of Professional Photographers (AIPP). She brings a depth of experience and international flavour to her boutique photographic studio. Frances’ European background has contributed to her multi-dimensional approach to her craft. She has traveled widely and her learnings are woven into the fabric of her work and have helped to create her unique style.
Her 20 years of expertise in portrait and wedding photography led her to teach at a Brisbane photography college for a number of years. She has also conducted a number of photography workshops and has attracted international attention resulting in a photographic magazine editorial. Throughout her career Frances has gained a growing reputation for her unique style of wedding and portrait photography.
- We are passionate about photography, and we pursue this passion at the highest professional level to consistently provide outstanding work for our clients.
- We work in a relaxed environment and offer a friendly and responsive service resulting in beautiful photographs and a very positive experience.
- Frances is a Master of Photography and an accredited member of the Australian Institute of Photography (AIPP) with over 20 years experience in Portrait and Wedding Photography.
- Frances is a multiple award winning photographer.
- We continuously update our skills and knowledge by attending professional workshops and seminars keeping up with the changing world of photography.
- We use the highest standard of professional digital cameras and software.
- We are known for our relaxed photo sessions for weddings and portraits. Our aim is for you to enjoy and have fun.
- We create a history of visual memories you can look back on for generations to come.
- Our Coorparoo studio is within easy access of the city with plenty of parking available.
- We are so confident of our work, we guarantee it!
Your family’s portrait photography can be the most beautiful art in your home as it tells the story of you and your family! Our goal in portrait photography is to capture real life moments that reflect the true you. Our expertise in portrait photography includes newborns, children, teenagers and family portraits (and even pets). Why take a look at some of our portrait work?
As a photographer and a mother of three, Frances understands the drive within us as parents to capture and cherish those special moments that make our children unique, and to create a history of visual memories they can look back on. Today they may be little, but with the click of a camera they will be adults reminiscing.
As a wedding photographer Frances feels it is an honour to be chosen to capture your wedding day. Getting to know you and your style, and the mood you wish to create for your wedding day photography, is our vision. Our unobtrusive and relaxed approach will create natural, spontaneous wedding images that show your individuality and etch into memory, the happiness of the day. Why not see some of our wedding work now?
Frances’ passion for people and her pursuit of excellence in photography are the keys to her success. She aims to exceed your expectations not just meet them!
error: Content is protected !!